Check out the Navy Federal Credit Union Visa Signature® Flagship Rewards Credit Card so you can take advantage of 30,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 within the first 90 days of opening your account. You’ll also be able to take advantage of $100 in Statement Credit on travel related purchases within your first year.
Essentially, you should earn 2x the points per $1 spent everywhere with no limits or expiration on your points. However, act as soon as possible because the expiration date of this incredible offer is Oct. 16, 2017. There is no annual fee for the first year, then $49 per year there-after.
|Cornerstone Bank Get up to $350 bonus when you open a new Checking and Money Market Account using promotional code 4Q-350 and setting up direct deposit, online bill pay and have $10K opening balance and maintain the balance for 6 months from the date of deposit. Apply Now—Cornerstone Bank Review|
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
Navy Federal CU Visa Signature Flagship Rewards Credit Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 30,000 Bonus Points + $100 SC
- Spending Requirements: $3,000 within the first 90 days of account opening
- Best Feature: 2x points
- Annual Fee: $49, waived the first year
- Bonus Worth: $400 in cash
- Expiration Date: Oct. 16, 2017
- Additional Advice: Take advantage of additional card features such as Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) coverage when you rent a car for 15 days or less and pay for the rental with your covered rewards card
Navy Federal CU Visa Signature Flagship Rewards Credit Card Features:
- $49 annual fee
- 2x points per net dollar spent
- Start redeeming at 1,000 points
- Redeem points for flights on any airline, merchandise, gift cards and cash
- No limit on the points you can earn and points never expire
- No cash advance at NFCU Branch or ATM but $0.50 domestic or $1.00 foreign at non-NFCU ATMs.
- No foreign transaction fee
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) coverage when you rent a car for 15 days or less and pay for the rental with your covered rewards card.
- No foreign transaction fee
- Points don’t expire
- Eligibility for Navy Federal Members Only
- Lack of cash rewards
With the Navy Federal Credit Union Visa Signature® Flagship Rewards Credit Card, you could earn 4x points on eligible warehouse stores. Take advantage of extra 30,000 bonus points after making a spending threshold of $3,000 within the first 90 days of account opening. You will also be receiving $100 in Statement credit good towards travel-related purchases within the first year.
Public offer is usually standard at 20,000 bonus points, so if you were targeted, this is a pretty good bonus. Previous offer was set at 40,000 Bonus Points. Keep in mind that points are worth 1¢/point when you redeem in increments of 10,000+ towards travel. If this is something you’re interested in, consider signing up today. Otherwise, find out which card is fit for you by checking out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card, is offering you a chance to earn 20,000 bonus points when you spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of account opening. With this card you will earn 3X points at U.S. Gas Stations, 2X points at U.S. Restaurants, and 1X point on all other net purchases. On top of the great perks, there is $0 Annual Fee and 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 13.99%-25.99% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Propel Amex Review|