Pinnacle Mortgage wants to change the way people think about mortgages. It’s your home and they take it very seriously, that’s why they emphasize their ability to offer you up front optimal rates and terms with no haggling. Transparency should be a basis for any loan lender and the fact that Pinnacle Bank also has a wide array of financing options, even VA, and FHA, whether you’re a first time buyer or you’re looking for an upgrade, their first priority is to suit your needs however which way deemed fit.
Editor’s Note: Pinnacle Bank has locations in Nebraska, Kansas, and Missouri.
Pinnacle Bank Mortgage Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Mortgage Loans – Conventional, VA, FHA. Jumbo
- Availability: NE, KA, MO
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advise: Have the necessary documents and validation information ready to make your process as smooth as possible.
- Closing Loan: Standard lock period is 15-30 days
Pinnacle Bank Mortgage Types:
|30 Year Fixed||3.875%||0.000%||4.021%|
|15 Year Fixed||3.250%||0.000%||3.507%|
|30 Year Fixed (FHA)||3.375%||0.000%||4.200%|
|30 Year Fixed (VA)||3.500%||0.000%||3.745%|
|Jumbo 30 Year||3.750%||0.000%||3.857%|
|Jumbo 5 Year ARM||3.375%||0.000%||3.883%|
Pinnacle Bank Mortgage Features:
- Purchase, Refinance & Home Equity
- FHA, VA & Conventional
- No Cost or Obligations
- Easy 1 Minute Form
- 4 Emailed Quotes
Applying for Pinnacle Bank Mortgage:
- Apply Now and complete the application.
- When you have completed the application, click submit and your information will be reviewed for instant online approval.
- A Pinnacle Bank Mortgage Loan Officer will follow up to answer your questions.
Pinnacle Mortgage’s goal is to provide the highest level of service at competitive rates. Their Mortgage Loan Officers are only a phone call away if you need help. Contact them at 817-645-8861.
Pinnacle Bank Basic Requirements:
Below are examples of supporting documents which may be included in a loan file:
- Pay Stubs covering the customer’s most reent two pay periods for each applicant.
- W-2 Forms for the previous two years.
- Two most recent years’ federal tax returns (e.g. for a loan in 2015, the customer need to submit the customer’s 2014 and 2013 federal tax returns). All the pages and all schedules.
- If the customer is self-employed, the two most recent years’ business tax returns are also needed.
- For self–employed or investment income, the two most recent years’ 1099’s and K-1 forms are also needed
- For self–employed business income,year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet.
- For retired customers, copy of Social Security and/or Pension “award letters” detailing the amount of retirement income.
- Two most recent months’ bank statements. All of the pages.
- Homeowner’s Insurance statement(s) for all properties owned showing the customer’s coverage and the annual premium.
- Mortgage statements for all properties owned that have liens.
- Copy of driver’s license or State I.D.card for all customers.
- If divorced, the customer’s fully executed divorce decree.
If you want competitive rates that work for you, then Pinnacle Mortgage may be the better option. They want to put perspective on their efficiently faster, transparent, and reliable services. They want to get you the best rates possible so that you can sit comfortably in your new home, no worries attached. With a wide set of loan types under their wing, it’s of all evidence that you’ll find a loan that’ll suit your every needs! On another note, be sure to check out our Best Mortgage Rates for more of your Mortgage insiders/reviews!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card is offering a great sign up bonus of $200 bonus if you spend at least $1,000 within the first three months of card account opening. Once you receive this card you can earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps! On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. In addition to the great features you will receive Cell Phone Protection insurance worth up to $600 with a $25 deductible. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|