Residents of Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee Texas and Wisconsin. In this post, we’ll be looking at Premier Nationwide Lending and put it through our very own criteria to see if their mortgage products stand as competent. Premier Nationwide Lending will help you fulfill your American dream of home ownership with competitive low rates and a wide array of loan options to suit your every need. Whether it be conventional loans to FHA or VA, Jumbo to even Rural Housing loans, they got you set with whatever lifestyle you’re living.
Premier Nationwide Lending Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Mortgage Loan
- Availability: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, NJ, NC, OR, PA, WA, D.C
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advise: Have the necessary documents and validation information ready to make your process as smooth as possible.
- Closing Loan: Standard lock period is within 30 days or less
Premier Nationwide Lending Basic Requirements:
Pre-qualification Pre-qualification is usually the first step after initial contact is made to the lender. When pre-qualifying a borrower, the lender gathers information about the income and debts of the borrower and makes a financial determination about how much house the borrower may be able to afford. Wondering about your credit?
2. Application The application is actually the beginning of the loan process and usually occurs between days one and five of the loan. The borrower completes a mortgage application with the loan officer and supplies all of the required documentation for processing. Various fees and down payments are discussed at this time and the borrower will receive a Loan Estimate, which itemizes the rates and associated costs for obtaining the loan.
3. Opening the File This occurs between days 3 and 10. At this time the lender orders a property appraisal, title insurance, property survey, and credit reports, mails out requests for verifications, such as employment, bank deposits, rent, and any other documents needed for processing the loan. All information supplied by the borrower is reviewed at this time and a list of items not yet received is compiled.
4. Processing Processing occurs between days 5 and 25 of the loan. The processor reviews the credit reports and verifies the borrower’s debts and payment histories as the VODs and VOEs are returned. If there are unacceptable late payments, collections for judgment, etc., a written explanation will be required from the borrower. The processor also reviews the appraisal, survey, and checks for property issues that may require further discernment. The processor’s job is to put together an entire package that may be underwritten by the lender.
5. Underwriting Lender underwriting occurs between days 15 and 25. The underwriter is responsible for determining whether the combined package received by the processor is deemed as an acceptable loan. If more information is needed, the loan is “suspended” and the borrower is contacted to supply more documentation.
6. Pre-Closing Pre-Closing occurs between days 20 and 30. The file has come out of underwriting and all conditions are being cleared. Once this has been achieved, a closing time is scheduled.
7. Closing Closing usually occurs between days 20 and 30 of the loan. At the closing, the lender funds the loan with a cashier’s check, draft, or wire to the selling party in exchange for title to the property. This is the point at which the borrower finishes the loan process and actually buys the house.
8. Move in!
Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee Texas and Wisconsin, do your next home financing with Premier Nationwide Lending for lower rates, and a widened option of loan options. They also have available loan officers to assist your every mortgage needs. Now, it must be added that their online website feels a little outdated and harder to navigate through, but aside from that, they do have a pretty a solid reputation with their mortgage services. Be sure to check out our Best Mortgage Rates for you new or current home owners looking to purchase or refinance!
|Barclaycard CashForwardTM World Mastercard® offers a $200 cashback bonus after you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening. You will have the ability to earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase. As an added bonus, every time you redeem, get a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use toward your next redemption. Redeem your cash rewards for a deposit into your bank account, a statement credit, or gift cards.Apply Now---Barclaycard CashForward World Mastercard Review|