Provident Credit Union is offering residents of California a chance to earn a maximum cash bonus of $150! All you have to do is open a new Provident Super Reward Checking, Provident Checking, or Simply Free Checking account. Once you have done so, be sure to make purchases of $300 or more using a Provident debit and/or credit card per month as well as having monthly direct deposits or automatic credits of at least $500. After that is met, enroll in online banking and e-Documents (electronic statements and notices) with valid email address. Make sure you meet the requirements for two consecutive months to obtain the bonus.
Once all the requirements listed above are met, you will be able to earn the bonus as well as a host of account features to better your banking experience! However, if you are interested, I recommend you act as soon as you can while the offer is still valid!
|Cornerstone Bank Get up to $350 bonus when you open a new Checking and Money Market Account using promotional code 4Q-350 and setting up direct deposit, online bill pay and have $10K opening balance and maintain the balance for 6 months from the date of deposit. Apply Now—Cornerstone Bank Review
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
Provident CU Bank Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Provident Super Reward Checking, Provident Checking, OR Simply Free Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $150
- Availability: CA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Hard Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Credit Card Funding up to $1,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Required Direct Deposit of $500
- Additional Requirements: See Below For Detailed Requirements
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None, but there is a $10 joining fee (waived online)
- Early Termination Fee: No Termination Fee
Provident CU Bank Bonus Requirements:
- Sign up for a new checking account from Provident Credit Union.
- Complete these monthly requirements for two consecutive statement cycles following the month that your account is opened:
- Make purchases of $300 or more using a Provident debit and/or credit card per month
- Have a monthly direct deposit or automatic credit of at least $500. and
- Enroll in e-Documents (electronic statements and notices) with a valid email address.
Provident CU Bank Fine Print:
- The minimum deposit required to open a checking account is $25.
- To qualify for the New Account Bonus, you must be a new member, 18 or older, reside in California, and meet the monthly requirements described above
- Requirements must be met within 60 days of account opening
- Must remain in good standing
With the holiday season just around the corner, having some extra cash can go a long way. Provident Credit Union understands that, and that is why the bank is offering you a generous bonus just for meeting a few requirements! Qualified customers will be able to earn the bonus and be able to be a part of a well established bank. Additionally, you will gain access to a range of account features to better your financial future ahead! However, if you are not interested, I recommend checking out our complete list of Bank Promotions for additional offers!
|Barclaycard CashForwardTM World Mastercard® is offering a $200 cashback bonus after you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening. With this card, you'll have the ability to earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase. As an added bonus, every time you redeem, get a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use toward your next redemption. Keep in mind that cash rewards do not expire as long as your account is open, active, and in good standing. With no annual fee, this card definitely has some great benefits so read on if you're interested! Apply Now---Barclaycard CashForwardTM World Mastercard® Review|