For current Seattle, Washington residents, you can now partake in Seattle Metropolitan Credit Union’s Refer-A-Friend Promotion for a $25 bonus for you and a friend. All you have to do is refer your family, friends, co-workers, or anyone you know to this credit union, and make sure they open a new personal checking account with a $50 deposit.
This checking account features a free box of checks every year, online and mobile banking, and a SMCU’s Debit/ATM card. As a member of Seattle Metropolitan Credit Union, you enjoy benefits that other bank customers don’t receive, like low loan rates, fewer fees, and local decision making.
|Cornerstone Bank Get up to $350 bonus when you open a new Checking and Money Market Account using promotional code 4Q-350 and setting up direct deposit, online bill pay and have $10K opening balance and maintain the balance for 6 months from the date of deposit. Apply Now—Cornerstone Bank Review
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
Seattle MCU $25 Referral Bonus:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Any Checking account
- Referrer Bonus(You): $25
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $25
- Availability: WA
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below or details
- Monthly Fees:
- Classic Checking : $7
- High-Yield Checking : $10
- Early Termination Fee: None Specified
Seattle MCU $25 Referral Steps:
- If you haven’t already, open up a Checking account with Seattle Metropolitan Credit Union
- Spread the word to your friends & family and fill out the referral coupon for them to apply with.
- Referred member’s account must be opened with a minimum of $50 and must remain open for at least 90 days.
- Once your friend or family member opens up a new checking account, $25 will each be accredited upon completing requirements.
Seattle MCU Fine Print:
- Must be 18 years or older
- All new accounts must qualify under SMCU standard account membership terms and conditions
- Businesses and other non-person entities are not eligible
- Subject to cancel or amend the terms of the referral program at any time and without notice
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near an Seattle Metropolitan Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment to reach out to readers for a referral. If you are currently a member of Seattle Metropolitan, then feel free to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit! Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund you account!
If you’re a current residents of Washington and you’re looking for a rewarding referral promotion, I highly recommend taking advantage of the opportunity that Seattle Metropolitan Credit Union has to offer. When you refer your friends to open a new personal checking account with them then you’ll each receive $25! It’s as easy as that, just make sure your referee is eligible for membership. Talk to a SMCU representative to see if there’s any fees to be a member. Cash bonuses exceeding $600 are reported on Form 1099-MISC. If you want to check out other banks, head over to our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card offers a $200 bonus and a pretty decent unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps whatsoever. On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. To earn the $200 bonus you must spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of card opening. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|