Before I get into this post, it’s worth noting that Sebonic Financial is a division of Cardinal Financial Company. Please excuse me if I use Sebonic Financial or Cardinal Financial losely or interchangeably within this article.
Sebonic Financial is a fast-growing consumer-direct lender with a full suit of mortgage banking services designed to re-invent how consumers obtain home loans in the United States. From this statement alone, I emphasize that their ideals relies on fast execution and technology. The company is a licensed seller/servicer for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and ginnie Mae, meaning lower rates and easier approval for you.
As soon as you get on Sebonic’s Online Mortgage page, you’ll be greeted with a nice little convenient questionnaire that should only take 2 minutes at most. This would distinguish between your lifestyles, financing and better help you get the loan that you are fending for. Whether it be a new home purchase, refinancing, or home renovations, Sebonic’s mortgage pre-approval is there for your convenience at no hassle or worry of any commitment.
After you answer the short-questions presented to you; What loan you’re looking for, Housing situation, credit score, proof of income, employment, etc., you’ll be further greeted with a estimation towards your rate in regards to the mortgage loan you requested. You will then be able to proceed to talking to a Cardinal loan officer and going through the mortgage process and close your loan as well as getting one step closer to relaxing in that new home you’ve craved for. Note that the closing process may take up to 2-3 weeks so it’s worth having a little sense of patience.
Editor’s Note: Don’t assume the loan that you will get, Sebonics will more than likely match you with a loan type that you’re most compatible with.
Sebonic Financial Mortgage Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Loan: Up to $2M.
- Account Type: Fixed, ARMs, FHA, VA, USDA, Jumbo, Renovation
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advise: Have the necessary documents and validation information ready to make your process as smooth as possible.
- Closing Loan: 2-3 Weeks tops
Sebonic Financial Mortgage Features:
- Fixed, ARMs, FHA, VA, USDA, Jumbo, Renovation available.
- No application fees
- Sebonics has ability to sell loans directly to Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae
Sebonic Financial Mortgage Basic Requirements:
- Credit Score (at least 620 Credit Score and ability to make at least 5% down payment on your purchase price.)
- Household income
- Job History
- Down Payment amount
- Pay Stubs covering the customer’s most recent two pay periods for each applicant.
- W-2 Forms for the previous two years.
- Two most recent years’ federal tax returns (e.g. for a loan in 2015, the customer need to submit the customer’s 2014 and 2013 federal tax returns). All the pages and all schedules.
- If the customer is self-employed, the two most recent years’ business tax returns are also needed.
- For self–employed or investment income, the two most recent years’ 1099’s and K-1 forms are also needed
- For self–employed business income,year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet.
- For retired customers, copy of Social Security and/or Pension “award letters” detailing the amount of retirement income.
- Two most recent months’ bank statements. All of the pages.
- Homeowner’s Insurance statement(s) for all properties owned showing the customer’s coverage and the annual premium.
- Mortgage statements for all properties owned that have liens.
- Copy of driver’s license or State I.D.card for all customers.
- If divorced, the customer’s fully executed divorce decree.
One thing I’d like to note prior to closing this article is that you shouldn’t assume the loan that you will get, Sebonic Financial will more than likely match you with a loan type that you’re most compatible with. The process is simple and straightforward, cutting out any loose hassle as possible. Pre-approval to approval in which case you’ll be speaking to a Cardinal Financial Loan Officer in regards to closing your loans and submit the necessary papers in order to get you sitting comfy in that new house you just purchased. With a wide variety of loans suitable to every home-buyer, mortgages aren’t a one-fit-all kind of ordeal so this meets utter convenience for consumers. However, it’s also worth noting that if you prefer face-to-face business contacts with your loan officer, I’m going to be as straightforward as possible in saying that you won’t be getting that with Sebonic Financial. If you’re in the market for more Mortgages then be sure to check out our Best Mortgage Rates!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card is offering a great sign up bonus of $200 bonus if you spend at least $1,000 within the first three months of card account opening. Once you receive this card you can earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps! On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. In addition to the great features you will receive Cell Phone Protection insurance worth up to $600 with a $25 deductible. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|