The Shopping Cart Trick is known as a method to receive credit cards without a result of a hard pull against your credit. This may be valuable to you if you are trying to earn cash back bonuses but are limited on credit cards. However, you should be aware that since you are adding a lot of credit cards to your arsenal, your average age of credit card accounts will be decreased which will affect your credit. There are a couple of criteria that you need to meet before performing this trick. By reading this article, you’ll be able to receive more credit cards without a hard pull on your credit score and receive great cash bonuses and great offers from stores. Learn more on how to increase your credit score.
Complete List of Comenity Bank Credit Cards:
Making a list of all Comenity Bank credit cards is definitely necessary mainly because this is for people who want a credit card but they have bad or no credit. Knowing that Comenity doesn't do hard pulls on their customers makes it a whole lot easier for people with deemed bad credit to use shopping cart trick. Comenity Bank Credit Cards
- Opt-in for Credit Card Promotions - One way to check if you're opted-in for credit card promotions is to see if you receive promotions through mail. If you do receive them through mail, then you are definitely opted in. If you have opted out, you can change this by going to optoutprescreen.com.
- Only Applies to Cards Issued By Comenity Bank - Comenity Bank partners with many retail stores to provide a credit card designated for that specific store. Below, you will find a list of some stores that partner with Comenity Bank.
- Turn off Pop-Up Blocker - If you have pop-up blocker enabled in your browser turn it off! Many credit card offers pop up. If you have this enabled, then you might miss an opportunity.
- Be Careful with Your SSN - Some credit card offers require to enter your entire Social Security Number. If this is the case, chances are that the credit card is a hard pull. Offers that only ask for your last 4 digits of a SSN are not hard pull. Proceed with caution when applying for credit cards.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase College CheckingSM Earn a $50 bonus when you open a new Chase College Checking account then enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Open a convenient checking account where you can bank on the go, get access to Chase QuickPay® and so much more! Learn More---Chase College Checking Review
List of Qualifying Stores
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- Ann Taylor
- Bath & Body Works
- Brylane Home
- Coldwater Creek
- HSN (card will appear at the ver end of the check out process)
- Jessica London
- King Size Direct
- New York & Company
- One Stop Plus
- Overstock (Only soft pull even though it does ask for your full SSN, very nice high credit limit)
- Red Roof Inn (must sign up for their loyalty program)
- Sportsman Guide
- Total Rewards
- Victoria Secrets
- William Sonoma
- Woman Within
How to Perform the Shopping Cart Trick
- Go online to the store's website for the card you want.
- Register for their website or loyalty program. You will want to provide your personal information. Providing your address is a must because it allows them to send promotions to your address.
- Add a couple of items to your shopping cart.
- Continue the check-out process until you reach the final page. If you have not received an offer, then you will have try again or try another website. Again, you do not have to purchase anything. The process of going to the final checkout page increases your chance of an offer to pop up.
- Accept the offer and complete the application.
Note: Be sure to enter the same information that is on your credit report when you're applying for the credit card. If they cannot verify your identity, then you will not be eligible for the card.
Benefits of the Shopping Cart Trick
- Bonuses - Different credit cards have different bonuses - some may be cash back while others may be related to the partnered store. Be sure to read the full details of the benefits!
- Helps Build Your Credit Score - If your credit score is bad, this trick will allow you to rebuild your credit. Because these cards aren't a hard pull against your credit, they will not be able to see any bankruptcies or items that negatively affect your credit. If a borrower can show that he or she can pay off money even with bad credit, then the lender will be more inclined to loan money to them.
- Able to Request a Higher Credit Limit - These types of credit cards typically have a lower credit limit around the $500 mark. After receiving your card, you can request for a higher limit for your spending needs.
If you are looking to increase your credit score or get more deals from stores, then the Shopping Cart Trick is the one trick for you. It's a fairly simple process to perform and a great way to earn some extra cash in your pocket. Just remember to follow the key qualifications in order for you to receive those great credit card offers.
If you liked this article, take a look at our exclusive list of Credit Card Promotions right here on BankCheckingSavings.com!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card offers a $200 bonus and a pretty decent unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps whatsoever. On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. To earn the $200 bonus you must spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of card opening. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|