The Southwest Airlines® Rapid Rewards® Plus Card offers 40,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in the first three month of account opening- that’s worth Two Free roundtrip flight or $580 towards Southwest flights! For this card, you earn two points per dollar spent at Southwest Airlines, Rapid Rewards Hotel, and Car Rental Partners.
When you use your Southwest Airlines® Rapid Rewards® Plus Card to purchase your flight or other travel fare, you are automatically eligible for travel accident insurance, rental car insurance and lost luggage reimbursement. There is an annual fee of $69, but you also get 3,000 bonus miles each year on card anniversary date if you do decide to keep the card.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® and Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase College CheckingSM Earn a $50 bonus when you open a new Chase College Checking account then enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Open a convenient checking account where you can bank on the go, get access to Chase QuickPay® and so much more! Learn More---Chase College Checking Review
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
- Barclaycard JetBlue Plus MasterCard®
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card
Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Plus Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 40,000 bonus points
- Spending Requirement: You must spend $1,000 within 3 months of account opening.
- Annual Fee: $69
- Bonus Worth: The 40K bonus points is worth $580 in Southwest Flights, then subtract the $69 annual fee that is not waived.
- Expiration Date: Limited time only. It will revert back to 25,000 bonus points soon.
- Additional Advice: Most cardmembers also apply for the Southwest Airlines Premier card in order to get another 50K bonus points. You will end up with 110K total points after bonus spending requirements for both cards. Then spend another $6K to earn a total of 110K points to trigger the Companion pass. In doing so, your companion will fly for free and making your points worth double!
Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Plus Card Features:
- Earn 40,000 Points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of opening your account
- 3,000 Bonus Points after your Cardmember Anniversary
- Earn unlimited points that don’t expire
- 2 points per $1 spent on Southwest Airlines and Rapid Rewards Hotel and Car Rental Partner purchases
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- $69 Annual Fee
There is no blackout dates of using your points and they offer two free checked bags when flying with Southwest. However, this mileage credit card lacks many of the travel benefits whereas it doesn’t give priority boarding, VIP lounge access, in-flight discounts or access to concierge services. You’ll also be paying international purchase fee of 3% if you use the Southwest Airlines® Rapid Rewards® Plus Card while traveling overseas. You can save thousand of dollars with a companion pass to fly for free til the end of 2017! Find our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card is offering a great sign up bonus of $200 bonus if you spend at least $1,000 within the first three months of card account opening. Once you receive this card you can earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps! On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. In addition to the great features you will receive Cell Phone Protection insurance worth up to $600 with a $25 deductible. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|