While Amex is an advertising partner of BankCheckingSavings, the opinions and beliefs in this article are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Earn 25,000 Starpoints after you sign up for the Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express and spend $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. Also, earn 2 Starpoints for each dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with hotels and resorts participating in the SPG® program and 1 Starpoint for each dollar of eligible purchases. You can redeem Starpoints for free nights at over 1,300 hotels & resorts in nearly 100 countries, free flights on over 150 airlines with SPG Flights, gift cards, and many more options. There is an annual fee of $95 which is waived for the first year. This card is definitely one of the best hotel cards so check it out today!
Alternative Credit Cards:
Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card Summary:
- Learn More
- Maximum Bonus: 25,000 Starpoints
- Spending Requirement: You must spend $5,000 within 3 months of account opening
- Annual Fee: $95 (but first year is waived)
- Bonus Worth: The 25,000 bonus points is worth about $570 in hotel night stays
- Expiration Date: NA
- Additional Advice: The Starpoints are worth a lot more if you redeem them for free hotel night stays!
Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card Features:
- Earn 25,000 bonus Starpoints® after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Earn 2 Starpoints® for each dollar of eligible purchases at participating SPG® Marriott Rewards® hotels. Earn 1 Starpoint® for all other purchases.
- Redeem Starpoints® for free nights at over 1,300 hotels & resorts in over 100 countries and for free flights on over 150 airlines with SPG Flights. Some hotels and resorts have mandatory service charges.
- Free, unlimited Boingo Wi-Fi at more than 1,000,000 Boingo hotspots worldwide. Enrollment required.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on international purchases and $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees
The Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express is an overall great card. The value of Starpoints is much higher than other hotel travel cards, and the 25,000 Starpoints is a generous offer that you should take advantage of. You will get a great value out of the Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express if you travel often and stay at luxury hotels. The card offers plenty of redemption options, including the option to transfer your Starpoints to a multitude of frequent flier programs. If you stay at Starwood chain of hotels, you should really take a look at this card. Find our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!