Susquehanna Community Bank is offering residents nationwide a generous 3.00% APY when you sign up and open a new Eagle Premium Savings Account.
For those who are interested, all you would need to do is have an Average Daily Balance for the month of at least $100,000. Once you have met the deposit requirement, you will receive a generous rate as well as a wide selection of features to better your banking experience.
If you would like to simplify your experience, then definitely head on over to your local branch and start today! However, you better act fast, as the rates are subjected to change. In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: Even though this is a savings account, the bank only allows one debit semi-annually (every 6 months). This promotion acts like a no-penalty CD in that withdrawing the interest does not count against the single allowed withdrawal from the account.
Table of Contents
Susquehanna Community Bank Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Eagle Premium Savings Account
- Rate: 3.00% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None with $25,000 minimum balance
- Early Termination Fee: $10 if closed within 90 days
- $10.00 Maintenance Fee if balance falls below $25,000.00 on any day in the statement cycle.
- $20.00 Excess Debit Fee will be charged for any withdrawal/debit in excess of ONE debit semi-annually (January 1-June 30 and July 1-December 31). DEBITS are defined as: Checks, ACH/Automated Clearing House, POS/Point of Sale, Telephone Transfer, Online & Mobile Banking Transfers and ATM Withdrawals. ONLY the monthly compounded interest may be withdrawn on a recurring basis without penalty.
- Early account closing fee of $10 if closed within 90 days of account opening
- Popmoney transfer fee of $.50/ transaction when initiated from Susquehanna Community Bank
- Popmoney transfer limit of $5,000 per transaction
Susquehanna Community Bank Requirements
- Open a Eagle Premium Savings Account account from Susquehanna Community Bank with minimum deposit of $100,000.
- Maintain a daily balance of $100,000 every month.
- Earn your rate of 3.00% APY for 3 months.
Susquehanna Community Bank Account Fine Print
- Fees may reduce the earnings on these accounts.
- Rate may change after account is opened.
If you are a current resident of the offered areas and would like to start a new banking experience, then I would definitely recommend checking out the current promotion Susquehanna Community Bank is offering. For a limited time, simply meet the deposit and opening deposit requirement and you could be well on your way to enjoying the stated rate.
Additionally, you will be able to utilize a host of account features. However, this account is limited geographically. If you qualify, this might be quite worthwhile. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our list of Best Bank Rates for all your saving needs!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.25% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.10% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - it's automatic
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee