Currently, residents of Minnesota and Wisconsin can now take advantage of TruStone Financial Credit Union for a chance to earn $100 Bonus. All you have to do is open a new checking account between June 5 to August 5, 2017 and complete a few of the promotion requirements. It’s a simple way to earn a bonus and with a checking account from TruStone, you’ll be able to manage your expenses more conveniently with free online and mobile banking, free bill pay & e-Statements, overdraft protection and so much more!
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® and Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase College CheckingSM Earn a $50 bonus when you open a new Chase College Checking account then enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Open a convenient checking account where you can bank on the go, get access to Chase QuickPay® and so much more! Learn More---Chase College Checking Review
TruStone Financial Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Any Personal Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: WI, MN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 08/05/17
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: See Below
- Value Checking: None
- Rewards Checking: $5; waived with a $300 minimum balance
- RewardsPlus Checking: $10; waived with a $1,000 minimum balance
- TruRate Checking: $20; waived with a $2,000 minimum balance
- Early Termination Fee: $20; account must remain open for minimum of six months from reward date.
TruStone Financial Checking Bonus Requirements:
- Open a new Checking Account between June 5 – August 5, 2017
- Earn $50 upon making 5 purchase transactions within 30 days of account opening
- Earn $50 upon enrolling in online banking and eStatements within 30 days of account opening
- Once all Requirements have been accomplished, you’ll receive the $100 Bonus incentive.
TruStone Financial Fine Print:
- Offer only valid on new checking accounts and limited to one account per membership.
- Allow up to 60 days from account opening for deposits to be made.
- Recipient is responsible for any taxes incurred on cash back.
- $5 membership is required.
- This offer can be combined with the ReferTruStone program but no other programs and may be discontinued at any time.
Minnesota and Wisconsin residents! I have great news for you! You can earn a $100 bonus from TruStone Financial when you open a checking account with them and complete the minimum requirements necessary. There’s tons of checking options for you so it’s guaranteed that you’ll find a checking account that will suit your financial lifestyle! I recommend the Value Checking account because it’s their free checking with better options. Get rewarded and go beyond the banking norm with TruRate checking with an impressive 2.02% APY! If you’re not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card offers a $200 bonus and a pretty decent unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps whatsoever. On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. To earn the $200 bonus you must spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of card opening. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|