United Texas Credit Union is offering a $25 referral bonus to residents in Texas whenever their current members refer a friend or family member to open a loan, credit card, or a new checking account with them! Applying is fast an easy and the only requirement is to have the referred member to fill out the referral form with the referring member’s information and both of you will be able to receive the generous bonus! The referring member is also not bound to only open a checking account. They have the option to either open a loan or a credit card! Hurry in to your nearest local branch to find out if your friend qualifies for this promotion!
Eligibility: Referred members must meet the membership requirements in order to join and receive the bonus.
|Cornerstone Bank Get up to $350 bonus when you open a new Checking and Money Market Account using promotional code 4Q-350 and setting up direct deposit, online bill pay and have $10K opening balance and maintain the balance for 6 months from the date of deposit. Apply Now—Cornerstone Bank Review
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
United Texas Credit Union Account Summary:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Referrer Bonus(You): $25
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $25
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Monthly Fee: $5 monthly paper statement fee without E-Statements
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
United Texas Credit Union Referral Requirements:
- Fill out the quick referral form online. Refer as many friends as you want!
- We’ll reach out to your friend and extend a warm welcome.
- If your friend opens a loan, credit card, or Ultimate Checking account with us, both you and your friend will get $25.
United Texas Credit Union Referral Bonus Fine Print:
- Must meet membership requirements and open and maintain a United Texas Savings Account with a $5 balance.
- Cash back amount is determined by the date that qualifying transactions post to the account.
- $5 monthly paper statement fee without E-Statements.
Refer Our Readers:
If you are interested in opening a checking account with United Texas Credit Union, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post to exchange referrals with other banking customers. Don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard or soft pull when opening a checking account with United Texas Credit Union and let us know if they allows you to fund your account with a credit card!
United Texas Credit Union is offering an easy way for their current members to earn a $25 bonus when they introduce their friend to join the credit union. The only requirement is to have you friend fill out the referral form and both of you will be on your way to a generous promotion. However, the referring member must meet the eligibility requirements in order to join and receive the bonus. However if you want to check out other banks, head over to our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card is offering a great sign up bonus of $200 bonus if you spend at least $1,000 within the first three months of card account opening. Once you receive this card you can earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps! On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. In addition to the great features you will receive Cell Phone Protection insurance worth up to $600 with a $25 deductible. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|