Wells Fargo is one of the nation’s most reputable banks and has also been named as the most valuable bank brands in the world. In addition to credit card promotions, Wells Fargo offers a multitude of financial services including investments, mortgage and business loans, and banking. Their unique line of cards include Home Rebate programs that will help pay down your mortgage principal balance. College students can also earn cash rewards on purchases while building their credit. Other card features include introductory 6 months of up to 5% cash rewards or 5x rewards points. Below, you’ll find all the best Wells Fargo credit card promotions. Review the list of Wells Fargo credit cards to learn details about each.
Things To Know About Wells Fargo Credit Cards:
Wells Fargo really does offers a lot of cards worth mentioning, such as their 5x cards or their propel series but there are some things you should know before getting a new card with them and I advise that you read over this list to understanding with Wells Fargo because they operate a little differently from other credit cards.
- Minimum spending requirement is based on the time in which your card is approved and the calendar months.
- We recommend to have an account with Wells Fargo for a better chance at a credit card approval. I recommend setting up a checking account with them!
- Wells Fargo usually won’t approve non-permanent residents.
- If you’re denied for a Wells Fargo card, contact their reconsideration department. It’s worth a try.
- Multiple inquiries can be merged if made on the same day, thing is, it’s rather difficult to get approved for even 2 cards within the same day.
- Distributing credit limits with Wells Fargo is always a hard credit pull.
- Wells Fargo will report your statement balance as your credit used to the credit bureaus. Make sure to pay off your balance before your statement closes to lower your credit utilization.
There isn’t a hard limit on the number of Wells Fargo credit cards you can have.
- Requesting a credit limit increase is allowed. They operate mixed reports, contact them to make sure if it’s a soft or hard pull for you.
- Checking for pre-approval online is not available.
- Product Changing your existing card into another Wells Fargo card is allowed. Their no annual fee cards may be good cards to look into.
- You can change your statement closing date just with a call.
|With the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card:
-Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months - that's a $300 cash redemption value
-Earn 3X points for eating out and ordering in
-Earn 3X points for gas stations, rideshares and transit
-Earn 3X points for travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
-Earn 1X points on other purchases
-$0 Annual Fee
-0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 14.74%-27.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions
|With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
-Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
-Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
-No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
-Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
-0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
-$0 Annual Fee
-Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions
|Wells Fargo Credit Cards||Bonus & Key Features||Spending Requirement & Terms||Annual Fee||Review|
|Wells Fargo Business Platinum||$500 Cash Bonus||$5,000 in 3 months||$0||Review|
|Wells Fargo Visa Signature®||15K Points/5x Points on categories, 1x Points all others||6 Months||$0||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card||$200 Bonus/1.5% Cash Back + Free cell phone insurance||$1,000 within the first 3 months of account opening||$0||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Back Visa Signature®||5% Cash Back on categories, 1% Cash Back all others||6 Months||$0||Review|
|Wells Fargo Home Rebate Visa Signature®||5% rebates towards Wells Fargo Home Mortgage||6 Months, $25 reward increments||$0||Review|
|Wells Fargo Rewards Visa®||15 months 0% APR on purchases & balance Transfers||Balance transfer fee of 3%(minimum $5)||$0||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Back Visa®||15 months 0% APR on purchases & balance Transfers||Balance transfer fee of 3%(minimum $5)||$0||Review|
|Wells Fargo Home Rebate Visa®||5% rebates towards Wells Fargo Home Mortgage||6 Months, $25 reward increments||$0||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Back College Visa®||Build credit, 3% cash back on categories||6 Months||$0||Review|
|Wells Fargo Secured Visa®||Build credit, $10,000 maximum security deposit||$300 minimum security deposit||$25||Review|
The information for the Credit Cards has been collected independently by BankCheckingSavings. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.