With the , you can earn 20,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months. You will earn 3X points at U.S. Gas Stations, 2X points at U.S. Restaurants, and 1X point on all other net purchases. If you drive or dine out a lot, then you might want to check this card out!
Wells Fargo Propel American Express Summary:
- Annual Fee: $0
- Additional Advice: Use your card on U.S. Gas stations and U.S. Restaurants to maximize your point earnings! There is no cap on how many points you can earn. But your points expire after 5 years so don’t wait to use them!
Wells Fargo Propel American Express Features:
- Earn 20,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
- Earn 3X points at U.S. gas stations, 2X points at U.S. restaurants, 1X point on other purchases
- Redeem points for travel, gift cards, cash redemption options or merchandise through Go Far® Rewards
- Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
- Earn an annual relationship bonus of 10% on non-bonus rewards points if you maintain a qualifying Wells Fargo account
- 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 13.99%-25.99% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply
- $0 Annual Fee
- Select “Apply Now” to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions
With your, you’ll also get an introductory 0% APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, and then the ongoing APR of 13.99%-25.99% Variable. From exotic travel to one-of-a-kind finds, the Wells Fargo Rewards Program gives you the flexibility to redeem for rewards however you like. You can use your points for unique travel experiences and exclusive offers, gift cards, brand name merchandise, and more. So if you spend a lot on gas or eat out often, then give this card a shot! If not, then don’t forget to check out our complete list of today!
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of the bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.