Sign up today for the Wells Fargo® Visa Signature® Card and you can start earning up to 5x Points on your purchases. When you sign up for the Visa Signature card online you’ll have a chance to earn 15,000 points if you spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months. You’ll specifically earn 5x points on gas, grocery, and drugstore net purchases for 6 months, and 1x on all other net purchases. Redeem your points on travel, gift cards, cash, merchandise, and much more. Plus receive 50% more value when you redeem for airfare through mywellsfargorewards.com.
As an example, 30,000 points is currently a $450 value toward airfare redemption or a $300 value toward cash redemption options. There are no blackout dates, no advance booking, and no minimum stay requirements! The card also offers a 0% introductory APR for 15 months. After that your APR will be 12.15% to 25.99%, based on your creditworthiness. Also take advantage of the many privileges reserved for Visa Signature cardholders, including luxury hotel benefits, complimentary concierge service, travel offers, protections and more. There is no annual fee so consider singing up today if you’re interested!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card offers a $200 bonus and a pretty decent unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps whatsoever. On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. To earn the $200 bonus you must spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of card opening. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card, is offering you a chance to earn 20,000 bonus points when you spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of account opening. With this card you will earn 3X points at U.S. Gas Stations, 2X points at U.S. Restaurants, and 1X point on all other net purchases. On top of the great perks, you will enjoy the $0 Annual Fee and 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 13.99%-25.99% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Propel Amex Review|
|Wells Fargo Platinum Visa® Card is offering 18 months 0% APR on purchases & balance transfers! After the 18 months, the APR will then be 16.15% – 25.99% variable APR. Keep in mind that these APRs do not apply to cash advances. There is also an introductory fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each balance transfer, whichever is greater, for 18 months. After that, up to 5% for each balance transfer, with a minimum of $5. With this card you'll also be able to enjoy convenient features to help you manage your money such as Zero Liability Protection, 24/7 online account access, and text and email alerts that help you monitor your spending. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Platinum Visa Review|
Wells Fargo Visa Signature Card Summary:
- Promotion Offer: 15,000 bonus points when you spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of card opening
- Best Feature: Earn 5x points on gas, grocery, and drugstore net purchases for 6 months
- Annual Fee: None
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Receive 50% more value when you redeem your points for airfare through mywellsfargorewards.com
Wells Fargo Visa Signature Card Features:
- No annual fee
- Earn 5x points on gas, grocery, and drugstore net purchases for 6 months, and 1x on all other net purchases
- Rewards redemption options such as travel, gift cards, cash redemption options, merchandise and more
- Cash redemption options- apply points as a credit to your qualifying Wells Fargo credit product or as a deposit to your Wells Fargo Checking or Savings Account, or even request a paper check
- Receive 50% more value when you redeem for airfare through mywellsfargorewards.com. For example, 30,000 points is currently a $450 value toward airfare redemption or a $300 value toward cash redemption options
- 0% introductory APR for 15 months- after that your APR will be 12.15% to 25.99%, based on your creditworthiness
- Enjoy dozens of privileges reserved for Visa Signature cardholders, including luxury hotel benefits, complimentary concierge service, travel offers and protections and more
- Travel benefits such as concierge service, travel accident insurance, lost luggage reimbursement
- Purchase protections such as purchase security, price protection, and chip technology
If you’re looking to easily earn 15,000 bonus points on top of racking up additional points, the Wells Fargo® Visa Signature® Card may be for you. With this card you’ll be able to earn 5x points on gas, grocery, and drugstore net purchases for 6 months, and 1x on all other net purchases. Use your points for brand-name merchandise, gift cards, and limited-time offers. You can even gift your points to other Wells Fargo Rewards Program customers, or use them to bid on special items, events, and experiences on online auctions. As an added bonus enjoy 0% intro APR for 15 months.
If you travel often, be sure to take advantage of card features such as concierge services as well as exclusive benefits offered through the Visa Signature Luxury Hotel Collection such as room upgrades (when available), VIP guest status, complimentary breakfast, free in-room internet, and a $25 food or beverage voucher. This card has some great features so if you’re interested, consider signing up today! Otherwise, find out which card is right for you by checking out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
|Barclaycard CashForwardTM World Mastercard® is offering a $200 cashback bonus after you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening. With this card, you'll have the ability to earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase. As an added bonus, every time you redeem, get a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use toward your next redemption. Keep in mind that cash rewards do not expire as long as your account is open, active, and in good standing. With no annual fee, this card definitely has some great benefits so read on if you're interested! Apply Now---Barclaycard CashForwardTM World Mastercard® Review|
The information for the Wells Fargo Visa Signature Card has been collected independently by BankCheckingSavings. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.